Vulnerability Exemption Handler
You will be part of the Volvo Group IT Organization. Firstly, to the Infrastructure and Onsite Services (IOS) department, which count 600 employees worldwide, and is mainly in charge of the IT Infrastructure and delivery execution for IT services through local presence. Secondly, to the Quality Process and Onsite Services (QP&OS) department, which is responsible for supporting, developing IOS organization, and our partner HCL on three domains: Quality, Process and Onsite Services. QP&OS have also a mission to represent Group IT in the Volvo Group environmental Committee and support the ISO 14001 certification on the IT Area.
You will be reporting to the IT Vulnerability manager in QP&OS and work in close collaboration with Cyber Security, our suppliers (e.g. HCL) as well as other delivery units
Your main responsibilities:
- Define, drive and engage in vulnerability exemption handling process, and communication
- Follow-up on given exemptions and engage with operational teams
- Coach, guide and support in vulnerability exemption related ways of working, incl. patch, configuration and lifecycle management towards the Volvo operational teams
- Oversee exemption handling process for Volvo retained assets
- Provide report and alerts regarding actual exemptions. Follow up on exemptions and report quality
- In case of lack of adherence to decided exemptions, make sure appropriate corrective action plans are developed and implemented
- Drive continuous improvement of the exemption handling process
- Graduated with a master degree in technical/IT, you have at least 5 years of experience in IT Delivery Management and IT Operations
- Service oriented mindset
- Team player
- Complete proficiency in English
- Good communication & presentation skills since you will have strong stakeholder interactions from delivery teams as well as with top management, inside and outside Volvo Group
- We can offer
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled IT colleagues in an exciting, global environment that provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside as well as outside the Volvo Group.At Volvo Group we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strengths inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender, nationality etc.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We willen u leren kennen
zodra u uw inschrijving bevestigt, zal u een bevestigingsmail ontvangen. Hierna is het nog steeds mogelijk om uw profiel aan te passen.
Als u geselecteerd wordt voor een interview, zal u over de volgende stappen worden geïnformeerd: een tweede interview, assessments en referenties.
Alle kandidaten worden op de hoogte gebracht wanneer een kandidaat voor de functie wordt geselecteerd. U kunt ervoor kiezen dat wij uw cv in onze database bewaren en u kunt een zoekagent activeren die op zoek gaat naar andere vacatures die overeenstemmen met uw profiel.
Wanneer u start, ontvangt u een introductie om snel deel uit te maken van het team en uw nieuwe job te starten op de best mogelijke manier.