Volvo Group IT Graduate Program – Business Analyst
During 12 intense and exciting months, starting September 2020 you will be given a unique opportunity to gain a holistic view of the Volvo Group and the IT community. It will be kick-start to your career through different assignments or parts of the organization, networking, and professional and personal development. Upon completion of the program, you will continue to work in the position you were recruited in, either in the same delivery or in another assignment. You will have a permanent position from day one, with a manager and mentor to support you. You will work on real projects, side by side with colleagues across the globe. In parallel, you and your fellow graduate program participants will take part in common learning modules designed to help you grow your network, develop as a person and prepare you for your future career in the Volvo Group.
You will join Arquus, the Business Area Defense of the Volvo Group. As an organization, we design and manufacture vehicles adapted for operations in international projects to Governments and other organizations worldwide. Our vehicles have been intimately associated with the world history and they are a part of current peacekeeping operations.
YOUR MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be the part of the Process & IT team of Arquus as Business Analyst and you will be part of the IT Product Development team that manage all the IT projects for the R&D department.
You will take part in a new PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) project for Arquus Research and Development team. The primary goal of PLM is to coordinate the information, processes and people associated with the lifecycle of a product. Doing so entails many benefits such as fewer production errors, fewer cycle iterations and, ultimately, increased speed to market.
As a member of the daily work in your assignment and the Graduate Program, you will be involved in many different activities, such as:
- Manage the requirement process and coordination in projects
- Support business in prioritization of scope and in selecting/designing optimal IT solutions based on stakeholder and end user needs
- Work in pre-studies, projects or in runtime delivery
- Drive and support in change management initiatives
- Collaborate and communicate with the IT-team and business stakeholders
- Lead and facilitate workshops to identify business demands and opportunities
- In the initial steps of your professional development, you will work close together with senior colleagues and you will find a lot of training and career opportunities within Volvo Group IT.
- To be successful in this role you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A BSc or MSc in Engineering science, Computer science, Business Administration or equivalent
- A passion for IT
- Maximum two years previous working experience prior to, or after graduation
- Solid English and French skills
- Valid work permit for the country to which you apply
- Candidates should possess the following critical competencies and characteristics:
- Good understanding of process and solution dependencies and interfaces
- Communicative team player with the ambition to develop both yourself and the business
- Curious, willing to learn, and have a continuous improvement mindset
- Seeks to understand customer needs and delivers results for success.
- Collaborates easily and creates excellent results through teamwork
- Transparent and has respect for the individual
- Values diversity and its effect on strengthening the team
- Admits mistakes and learns from them
- Desire to achieve the best results through innovative solutions
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Attitude for self-development and a holistic view
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
The company produces and markets globally wide ranges of light, medium and heavy armored wheeled vehicles, for the most demanding missions. Arquus also develops and integrates proprietary systems and services to further enhance its vehicles’ lifecycle, performance and missions.
Joining Arquus will enable you to be part of a team of highly skilled professionals. We work with passion, team spirit, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead.
We willen u leren kennen
zodra u uw inschrijving bevestigt, zal u een bevestigingsmail ontvangen. Hierna is het nog steeds mogelijk om uw profiel aan te passen.
Als u geselecteerd wordt voor een interview, zal u over de volgende stappen worden geïnformeerd: een tweede interview, assessments en referenties.
Alle kandidaten worden op de hoogte gebracht wanneer een kandidaat voor de functie wordt geselecteerd. U kunt ervoor kiezen dat wij uw cv in onze database bewaren en u kunt een zoekagent activeren die op zoek gaat naar andere vacatures die overeenstemmen met uw profiel.
Wanneer u start, ontvangt u een introductie om snel deel uit te maken van het team en uw nieuwe job te starten op de best mogelijke manier.