Manufacturing Business Unit Controller
This position is to provide financial leadership to departments within the manufacturing business area by actively working with department managers to guide and continuously improve our financial results.
- Work closely with manufacturing departments to lead cost reduction initiatives
- Provide financial guidance and support to various manufacturing areas
- Analyse actual results and assist department managers with updating action plans
- Follow-up actual results and key process indicators with regard to budgets and forecasts
- Prepare and post monthly closing entries and perform other closing activities
- Develop and coordinate planning activities for budget, forecasts, standards, etc.
- Support capital acquisition business case preparation and analysis
- Administer and maintain financial controls and financial systems
- Participate in regional groups as necessary
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Technical Expertise: Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, QlikView or other highly desired. Some programming experience with Java, VBA, C or similar preferred. Key User experience in SAP FI and Essbase also desired
- Analytical Skills: Recognizing patterns in data, information, or events, drawing logical conclusions, and making recommendations for action
- Planning and Organization: Anticipating and drawing inferences about the future and structuring resources and actions in a logical manner
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on
- Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities and assignments
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking feedback non-defensively
- Professionalism: Dealing directly and forthrightly with people and problems, persisting to get the job done, and managing personal responses and stress
- Dependability/Reliability: Following through on commitments, producing timely work to required – or higher - standards, and pitching in to get the job done
- Bachelor’s degree required. Lean Certification, MBA, CMA or CPA helpful/desirable
- Minimum 3 years related financial, manufacturing or public accounting work experience
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Proactive problem solving and identification of improvement actions
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates.
In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We willen u leren kennen
Zodra u uw sollicitatie bevestigd, zal u een bevestigingsmail ontvangen. Hierna is het nog steeds mogelijk om uw profiel aan te passen.
Als u geselecteerd wordt voor een interview, zal u over de volgende stappen worden geïnformeerd: een tweede interview, assessments en referenties.
Alle kandidaten worden op de hoogte gebracht wanneer een kandidaat voor de functie wordt geselecteerd. U kunt ervoor kiezen dat wij uw cv in onze database bewaren en u kunt een zoekagent activeren die op zoek gaat naar andere vacatures die overeenstemmen met uw profiel.
Wanneer u start, ontvangt u een introductie om snel deel uit te maken van het team en uw nieuwe job te starten op de best mogelijke manier.