HR Service Center Manager
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. We offer on daily basis transport- and infrastructuresolutions. Passion for what we do, that is important. Trust from our clients, the society and employees, that is what we are working for.Together we move the world!
This is us, your new colleagues
Our HR Service Center consists of 10 employees. Together we are part of the global HR Services department consisting of 400 colleagues across the world. We collaborate closely with colleagues in Sweden, Poland,... all being part of the global HR Services organization. Together we build an optimal salary and personnel administration that focusses on service and customer centricity as our core values.
Do you just love to …
We are looking for a dynamic manager for the HR Service Center.
Together with your team you are responsible for the correct and in time execution of salary- and payroll administration of the Volvo Group in Belgium. You report to the manager HR Service Center NEMEA
Your main responsibilities:
- Together with your team, you determine the department objectives and guarantee an innovative and optimized service. You ensure the implementation and continuous optimization (digitalization) of the HR systems and processes.
- You monitor the implementation and application of the policies and guidelines within the organization in close cooperation with the HR stakeholders / community
- You are the contact person to external partners like interim agencies, our payroll provider and leasing company
- You always stay up-to-date with regard to social security and employment law, you follow the HR trends and if necessary take care of translation and implementation in consultation with HR experts.
- You take care of the payroll processing of the executives and the expats in consultation with our tax provider
- You take part in the reflections on the strategic development of our HR vision
- You inspire your team members to further develop themselves and you keep them motivated for an efficient and pleasant cooperation.
Are you the one?
- You have a master, ideally in social law with knowledge of tax and foreign employment
- You have experience in managing more complex payroll processes and a passion for further optimization of personnel administration where service for customers is central
- You like to manage an experienced and diverse team
- You can work autonomously, are result-oriented and can adapt to shifting priorities
- You are an enthusiastic leader and you take care of your team’s development
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge French is a plus
Are you also passionate about payroll and personnel administration? Do you enjoy to coach and inspire a team? Are you people-minded, involved and dynamic, and would you welcome a new challenge? Do not look any further! Here in Ghent you will find yourself in an international environment being part of a dedicated and cohesive team.
Are we the perfect match?
We offer a varied job with great responsibility where you get the chance to grow professionally as well as personally within a global organization.
As a Volvo colleague we offer you an interesting salary package with a competitive salary, extra-legal advantages, flexible working times…
Let's do this!
Are you ready to take this new challenge? Then come join us – we are waiting for you!
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people to meet the Group’s business needs, and by delivering training and development through Volvo Group University and HR administration and support through HR Services. With Volvo Group Human Resources you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
process de recrutement
Une confirmation vous sera envoyée par e-mail dès que vous aurez soumis votre candidature. Par la suite, vous pourrez toujours mettre à jour votre profil personnel.
Si vous êtes sélectionné(e) pour un entretien, vous serez informé(e) des étapes suivantes du processus : deuxième entretien, tests de personnalité et d’aptitude et prise de références
Tous les candidats seront informés de l’issue de leur candidature, lorsque le candidat / la candidate le (la) plus pertinent(e) aura été retenu(e). Si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons conserver votre CV dans notre base de données. Vous pouvez également vous créer une alerte, vous permettant de recevoir directement dans votre boîte mail les nouvelles offres d’emploi correspondant à votre profil.
Lors de votre arrivée au sein de l’entreprise, vous suivrez un processus d’intégration qui vous aidera à rapidement faire partie intégrante de l'équipe et à commencer votre mission dans les meilleures conditions possibles.