Dealer Connected Services Prod. Sales Manager
The position will work closely with the Dealer’s Sales and Service Teams, as well as the VCE Sales Support Team to ensure alignment, and full use of all available Connected Services products. The position will work directly with customers to provide fleet management consultancy, using product data to ensure machine uptime, productivity, and lower total cost of ownership of customer machines, and the Dealer Owned Rental Fleet.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Incremental increase of market share
- Sale results of consulting services for Connected Services
- Connected Services COE measurement criteria
- Improvement of customer satisfaction survey results
- Drive Connected Services product sales. Build Dealer competency of Connected Services products
- Provide Fleet Management consultancy to customers using ACD reports and information
- Monitor, and drive action of Connected Services product sales process to increase participation rate, and customer satisfaction results
- Assist in new customer acquisitions by participating in the sales process
- Become an industry/product sales application expert on Connected Services products
- Gain knowledge on local competitor products, pricing, and activities for purposes of differentiation, and comparative value selling
- Support local customer, Key Account, and Rental Channel activities as necessary
- Distribution and communication of Volvo Connected Services information, news, and bulletins
- Develop and execute action plan for Connected Services product sales and support
- Responsible for dealer Connected Services product sales competence plan development, and execution of plan
- Sell and facilitate operator training and other Volvo product support services (based on needs identified by consultancy activity)
- Responsible for dealer Connected Services product training events
- Support National Account local Connected Services training when requested
- Channel "Voice Of Customer" to VCE Connected Services Product Sales Manager
- Support and assist with Trade shows, as appropriate
- Sales competency, and sales process knowledge / customer acquisition
- Ability to analyze market and competitive data, identify trends and develop strategies to improve sales, and market share
- A demonstrated ability to accomplish tasks through others using influence vs. assigned authority
- Telematics data, and application knowledge
- Industry and segment competency
- Fleet Management and technical competence
- Knowledgeable with training, and demo procedures, and practices
- Understanding the Customer's Business and needs
- Customer consultancy and training
- Building and Maintaining Customer Relationships
- Understanding Dealer Operations
- Understanding the Volvo CE Connected Services product offerings
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to make decisions in a timely, and consistent manner
- Must have Ten to Fifteen years of experience in the construction industry or heavy equipment service environment
- Must have a High School diploma or GED; some college experience preferred
- Microsoft suite proficiency, required
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication required
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
- Accomplished and result driven problem solver
- Occasionally will have to lift, push or carry up to 75 pounds
- Must have the ability to frequently lift, push or carry 25 to 40 pounds
- Stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
- Some local travel required
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We willen u leren kennen
Zodra u uw sollicitatie bevestigd, zal u een bevestigingsmail ontvangen. Hierna is het nog steeds mogelijk om uw profiel aan te passen.
Als u geselecteerd wordt voor een interview, zal u over de volgende stappen worden geïnformeerd: een tweede interview, assessments en referenties.
Alle kandidaten worden op de hoogte gebracht wanneer een kandidaat voor de functie wordt geselecteerd. U kunt ervoor kiezen dat wij uw cv in onze database bewaren en u kunt een zoekagent activeren die op zoek gaat naar andere vacatures die overeenstemmen met uw profiel.
Wanneer u start, ontvangt u een introductie om snel deel uit te maken van het team en uw nieuwe job te starten op de best mogelijke manier.